The factory building was built with Marshall aid, in 1954. On the ground level the entrances of the shops and restaurants exit into the intimate shopping street or onto the large pedestrian square. The flexible workspaces on the other floor levels are accessible by the original main entrance. To replace the uninsulated steel window frames, an extra slim thermally intermittent aluminum frame was developed especially for this project. Inside the ceilings and interior walls have been removed, and the original distinctive concrete construction was repaired and made visible again.
Green Real Estate
v/d Vorm, Adviesburo Maat, Vastgoed Rekenkamer, Progam, VlugP
T 06 50526051
From the A10 Ring Amsterdam: