By Lissa Rankin
No longer many folks within the clinical global are conversing approximately how being afraid could make us sick—but in truth that worry, left untreated, turns into a significant probability issue for stipulations from center ailment to diabetes to melanoma. Now Lissa Rankin, M.D., explains why we have to heal ourselves from the phobia that places our healthiness in danger and robs our lives of joy—and indicates us how worry can finally remedy us by means of establishing our eyes to all that wishes therapeutic in our lives.
Drawing on peer-reviewed experiences and strong precise tales, The worry Cure offers a leap forward knowing of fear’s results and charts a course again to well being and wholeness on each point. We learn:
• How a frightened suggestion interprets into physiological adjustments that predispose us to illness
• tips to inform actual worry (the variety that arises from a real probability) from fake worry (which triggers pressure responses that undermine health)
• the right way to song in to the voice of braveness inside—our “Inner Pilot Light”
• the right way to reshape our dating to uncertainty in order that it’s now not whatever to dread, yet a doorway to new possibilities
• What our fears can train us approximately who we actually are
At the intersection of technological know-how and spirituality, The worry Cure identifies the 4 worried Assumptions that lie on the root of all fears—from the feel that we’re by myself within the universe to the idea that we can’t deal with wasting what we love—and shifts them into 4 Courage-Cultivating Truths that pave our technique to not just actual wellbeing and fitness, yet profound awakening. utilizing workouts from a variety of mind-body practices and religious traditions, Dr. Rankin teaches us find out how to map our personal courage-cultivating trip, write a customized Prescription for braveness, and step right into a extra real lifestyles.