By Murad Alam, Ashish Bhatia, Roopal Kundu, Simon Yoo, Henry Chan
The definitive consultant to adapting beauty tactics to dermis of color
A Doody's middle name for 2011!
"This booklet is informative approximately treating sufferers with darker dermis and that i may suggest it to any dermatologist who sees those sufferers. The authors' shows are independent and their conclusions are transparent. i do know i'll reread the various chapters while I see sufferers with dermis varieties 4-6. three Stars."--Doody's evaluate Service
Cosmetic Dermatology for epidermis of Color expertly explains how sufferer evaluation, surgical intervention, and scientific therapy (including cosmeceuticals) range for sufferers with pigmented dermis. awarded in complete colour, the publication demonstrates how one can increase efficacy, lessen remedy time, and reduce adversarial results during this unique sufferer population.
This booklet choices up the place different books on beauty and laser dermatology depart off. Cosmetic Dermatology for epidermis of Color is the 1st source that specializes in each element of care, supporting you optimize sufferer results for nearly all types of procedure.
- all of the procedural and technology you must effectively deal with sufferers with extra seriously pigmented epidermis
- Templated, easy-to-navigate chapters offer specified overviews of:
--Device use, dose/setting selection
--Management of inauspicious occasions
- complete assurance of all approaches for ethnic dermis kinds, together with microdermabrasion and superficial peels, dermal rejuvenation, nonablative laser and intensed pulsed mild, and liposuction
- very important reports of hyperpigmentation, hypopigmentation, the advance of hypertrophic scars, and different matters particular to pores and skin of colour
- A separate bankruptcy on cosmeceuticals, which highlights their advantages in day by day scientific perform
- one hundred ninety full-color illustrations